When my spirit reaches for the very heart of who You are, yearning for a touch
And my soul desires Your dynamic anointing to erupt now within me
Envisioning Your power becoming the best part of me pleases me so much
It makes me see myself in a new light excited by all of the possibilities
When my spirit reaches for the very core of Your love ๐ and grace with excitement and great care
I fill with anticipation at Your breath of life filling and renewing me
Overwhelmed by the understanding that You will take care of it all and always be there
Making a difference at every turn and filling my life with prosperity
When my spirit reaches for Your word and Your will and understanding everything
Urgently desiring to be more of Your reflection and exactly like You
Being Your faithful servant of hope and happiness no matter what life may bring
My precious Lord I want to strive to be the better person in all I do
No comments:
Post a Comment