It's small and compact, made from love's beauty and gentle, sweet grace
Simple, plain, and pleasant to look at, yet, complex too
It didn't have any compartments and was lacking on space.
Yet, it could hold many components that would have to pass through.
It had no detail or intrinsic value outside at all
Yet, it was worth more than the mind or the heart could ever contain
It is available at any time when the spirit calls,
and tries to help lessen the pain.
It is an instrument for a heart that's strong on faith and trust.....
Knowing without a doubt that You are there and always in control
Resting on a great bond and real prayer life which is a strong must
To having a Christian walk that is wholesome, complete and whole.
It is very simple and straightforward to follow and see.....
You place all needs and concerns in the box and seal it really tight
And in Your minds eye place it before You Lord so perfectly
Knowing that You would have it forever in Your mighty sight.
There is no need to worry or concern for it anymore.....
For You would take care of every need and worry so true
Then return it refreshed and restored to my waiting heart's core
Open and overflowing with miracles that came from You.
Now, I didn't have to be concerned so healing took its place....
And I have an even powerful connection Lord to thee
Praising You and thanking You as I strengthen our embrace
Even closer to Your anointing is where I want to be.
So I will try to use the needs box every day with delight....
Knowing that it reminds me to always give up my control
And You will make things better by Your mighty power and might
Then return the box to me ready to give blessings untold!
No comments:
Post a Comment