Friday, September 25, 2026

When You Reach For All Of Me

Jesus 

When You reach for all of me with a love that is perfect and true 
You  make me feel like I am worth so much more than the heart can dream of 
It surrounds me with Your power and helps me to make it through 
Giving me hope and happiness that comes with joy from Heaven above 

When You reach for me with a design that is so unique and grand 
And show me anything is possible with dedication and might
I can see new beginnings by the unfolding of Your great hands 
Lord I watch as You make great things happen by Your breathtaking might 

When You reach for me wonderful things begin to happen in a great way 
Miracles make the heart dream and go beyond limitations so true
Because of You I find purpose and direction in every day 
Lord I thank You for reaching for me and bringing me so close to You 

No comments:

Post a Comment

When You Reach For All Of Me

Jesus  When You reach for all of me with a love that is perfect and true  You  make me feel like I am worth so much more than the heart can ...