Thursday, September 3, 2026

Lord, Protect Me From The Rain

Jesus...

The rain ☔ is beginning to fall heavier now and it frightens me 
I don't want to be destroyed by such brutal nature before long
It's destroying all that I am and trying to control completely
My heart ❤️ begins to cry out yearning for someone to hear my song.

I could feel something covering me yet there was nothing nearby 
I looked and felt dismayed when my aspirations soon fell through 
Such yearning for hope and promise made my heart ponder and cry 😒 
In fear of destruction and dismay I didn't know what to do.

Suddenly, I could hear a whisper so gentle calling to me 
Please don't try to deal with this burden or face tremendous real fear 
For I am always with you and in total control perfectly 
You need only whisper my great name and I will always be near.

'You seem so far away ', I replied 'And not really in control '
But you try to figure things out and do things within Your own right 
Just look to me in total to make you complete and whole 
Let me work out everything and take care of it all in my might.

I will defend you, protect you and make a way that you can't see
All the time strengthening you and blessing you with my love πŸ’• and grace 
Just place yourself in my holy care and trust me implicitly 
Then rest and take great comfort spending time with me in my embrace!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, Protect Me From The Rain

Jesus... The rain ☔ is beginning to fall heavier now and it frightens me  I don't want to be destroyed by such brutal nature before long...