When the sadness of everything around me tries to grip my heart too.....
And I don't feel like doing much of anything or happiness 😊
I want to give up on all of my tasks for now and each moment through
And know that no matter how hard I try it will not be my best.
Suddenly a real burst of sunshine tries
to touch and comfort me.....
I could feel something working hard trying to get to all things new
The greatest thing I could imagine is what my heart could see
Kingdom Joy was being restored through Your love in all I do.
I was being made into a star for Your Kingdom, more and more...
As new blessings were being developed by Your majestic hands
My heart could not wait to see all of the wondrous things in store
And the beautiful outcomes of Your most Heavenly new plans.
Suddenly a screen of hope was being aired with urgency.....
I was being rebirthed and becoming more and more like You
Looking at Your presence and in Your will is where I should be
My Savior I want Kingdom Joy in everything I do!
No comments:
Post a Comment