Tuesday, September 29, 2026

Conflicting Steps

My Savior 

When the pathway becomes obscure and the weather ๐ŸŒก️ changes in complexity 
My heart ❤️ feels stressed out ๐Ÿ˜” worse than ever before 
Many inconsistencies work to take hold upon me 
My spirit searches for energy and happiness ๐Ÿ˜Š with great delight even more.

When the pathway becomes cold ❄️ and without purpose or plan 
My heart searches for something wonderful that shows without doubt success is in sight 
It is then when I see Your breathtaking miracle in the unfolding of Your hands 
As You reveal Your greatest mercy, patience and understanding with great might 

As the pathway comes to a crossroads, it is there where Your greatest power is there to meet me 
You give me Your love's armor and everything wonderful from Your heart so true 
It is then when I am made complete and perfect for eternity 
Lord, when I need structure and stability there is no other source but You 

No comments:

Post a Comment

As The Weather Changes

Jesus  I can see the weather changing and sometimes it perplexes me  There are questions that sometimes fill my heart I have n o answers to ...