Friday, September 11, 2026

Sometimes I Wonder

Jesus 

Sometimes I wonder why You love me so abundantly 
You always take the moments to specially bless my heart 
Even though my spirit is hurting so horribly 
That precious love always makes sure to have a sacred part.

I feel so down and quite alone every day it is true 
There doesn't seem to be an explanation why I'm here 
But You reach down and outstretch Your great hands to take me through 
Trying to hold me in Your embrace and draw me so near.

I ask You what I'm doing here and why You made me 
You said I have a special place I'll come to know some day 
Until then I should take Your hand and follow faithfully 
For Your presence will be the tool and always show me the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sometimes I Wonder

Jesus  Sometimes I wonder why You love me so abundantly  You always take the moments to specially bless my heart  Even though my spirit is h...