Your glory is the wonderful light that uplifts me in so many ways
It gives me inspiration to know that You are always with me and taking care
The beautiful breathtaking hope that brings motivation to all of my days
Giving me divine mercy and peace through a love so perfect and rare
Your power is the source that gives me great promise for so many things
It is the breath of life that breathes divine strength and energy to help me so true
A beautiful refreshing overflow of grace that knowing You does bring
My best friend who gives me all that I need in everything I do
Your anointing is the source that gives me renewal like a masterpiece from Your hands
Giving me all the instruments and tools for exactly what You want me to be
Jesus give me divine insight with wisdom to always see Your mighty plans
I am asking You to continue working a wonderful miracle in me!
No comments:
Post a Comment