Sunday, September 20, 2026

My Grandest Moment

 My Jesus


The grandest moment of each one of my days is when I call out Savior with love

Your breathtaking heart opens wide and bestows hope into me and a joy that is true

You reach for me with adoration and the most beautiful grace I can think of

then fill me with purest blessings and a happiness that glows in all I do.


The grandest moment of each one of my days is when I praise You to the greatest degree

and Your glorious power begins a wonderful work Ive never known before

Your goodness and graciousness begin to complete the greatest part of me

That fine anointing begins moving and making things happen at my hearts core.


The grandest moment of each one of my days is when I live for You for eternity

And work hard to be a blessing to other lives to bring goodness to Your Kingdoms light

Being in Your will and working for Your glory is where I always want to be

My Savior the greatest moment of everything is being so pleasing in Your sight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Grandest Moment

 My Jesus The grandest moment of each one of my days is when I call out Savior with love Your breathtaking heart opens wide and bestows hope...