Sunday, September 13, 2026

Lord Please Give Me Strength

Jesus 

Please let Your strength flow like the breath of life into me 
Refreshing me with a power that no one can explain 
Giving me a touch of understanding and beauty
Showing me that with Your love nothing will be the same.

Please let Your peace flow like the rain ☔ of promise perfectly 
Always giving me something wonderful to reach for 
But then Your love comes and gives me more to see 
I know with You I have amazing things in store.

Please let Your anointing flow like a seed for further days 
And make me Your brilliant light that never will go out 
I want to exalt and praise You in many ways 
And find out more about what our great bond is about.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord Please Give Me Strength

Jesus  Please let Your strength flow like the breath of life into me  Refreshing me with a power that no one can explain  Giving me a touch ...