When I step out in the snow and it's much colder than I can bear
Every part of me is shivering as I have no shield it's true
I reach out for Your strength and love to surround me with warmth and care
Lord I need Your rugged power to lift me up and see me through.
Just then, I see Your smile as You wrap me in Your sweet embrace
All of the terrible chill and shivering begins to slow down
At that moment I look up and see a precious smile on Your face
Suddenly peace, assurance and perfect love begin to abound.
Great warmth and beauty surround me as I wear Your armor strong
The cold is no longer an issue and doesn't bother me anymore
I can conquer anything when I hold Your hand and to You belong
I am bold in power when I have Your joy and peace at my heart's core.
No comments:
Post a Comment